Customer Service | Internet TV account | Mandaluyong
- Mandaluyong, Philippines6th Floor Unit 605, BSA Twin Tower Bank Drive (Back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0020,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Handle customer inbound calls for internet TV subscription.
- Process request for renewal, activation, disconnection and billing inquiries.
- Assist with minor troubleshooting and route the calls to Level 2 for complex technical issues.
- Ensure all calls are in keeping with company policies.
- At least High School graduate or Senior High School graduate
- Minimum 1-year call center or BPO experience
- Above-average to good English communications skills
- Customer-oriented with a high level of comprehension
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong (walking distance to EDSA)
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule, weekend and holiday (guaranteed 5-day work week)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6th Floor Unit 605, BSA Twin Tower Bank Drive (Back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Call Center / BPO
- 40 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.