Customer Support Representatives | CSR
- Mandaluyong, Philippines6th Floor Unit 605, BSA Twin Tower Bank Drive (Back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 13,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP13,000.0020,000.0013,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Obtain client information by:
- Answering telephone calls.
- Interviewing clients.
- Verifying information.
- Determine eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establish policies by:
- Entering client information.
- Confirming pricing.
- Inform clients by:
- Explaining procedures.
- Answering questions.
- Providing information.
- Maintain communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintain and improve quality results by:
- Adhering to standards and guidelines.
- Recommending improved procedures.
- Update job knowledge by:
- Studying new product descriptions.
- Participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Average to good knowledge in computer applications.
- Average to advanced written and spoken English.
- Assertive, analytical, and detail oriented.
- Amenable to shifting schedules, including night shifts.
Perks and Benefits
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6th Floor Unit 605, BSA Twin Tower Bank Drive (Back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Call Center / BPO
- 150 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.