Credit and Collection Representative | Financial and Banking Services
- Mandaluyong, Philippines605, Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back SM Megamall Bldg A) Bank Drive, Ortigas Ctr, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 13,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP13,000.0020,000.0013,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Plan and execute a systematic collections strategy for accounts receivable and holds the Credit and Collections team accountable for carrying out this strategy.
- Listen to understand issues brought forward by our internal and external customers.
- Bring internal account managers together with our external customers to resolve these issues.
- Taks appropriate action to overcome situations preventing collection of past due accounts such as:
- Payment disputes
- Insolvency situations
- Customer concerns
- Purchase order errors
- Pricing errors
- Shipping errors
- Unearned discounts, etc.
- Assume lead role of Account Manager on escalated accounts in addition to owning a portfolio of key accounts.
- Travel to internal meetings and customer visits within our territory.
- Prepare monthly and ad hoc reporting for the Executive team and Account Managers on the accounts receivable portfolio.
- Establish credit limits for new customers and reviews credit limits for existing customers, in accordance with the company’s credit policies.
- Train, develos, and supervise Credit and Collections Associates.
- Review department organization, staffing, and workload to insure proper deployment of resources.
- Understand each Associate’s job duties and responsibilities.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Support the timely completion of the monthly financial closing.
- Complete audit requests.
- Assist in completing all other compliance/reporting requests related to cash collections and the accounts receivable portfolio.
- Average to good knowledge in computer applications.
- Average to advanced written and spoken English.
- Assertive, analytical, and detail oriented.
- Amenable to shifting schedules, including night shifts.
- Preferably Filipino.
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 605, Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back SM Megamall Bldg A) Bank Drive, Ortigas Ctr, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Call Center / BPO
- 250 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.