Travel Ticketing Executives
- Makati, Philippines, Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back SM Megamall Bldg A) Bank Drive, Ortigas Ctr, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0020,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Answer calls and respond to emails.
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Enter new customer information into system.
- Update existing customer information.
- Process orders, forms, and applications.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Route calls to appropriate resource.
- Follow up customer calls whenever necessary.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Complete call logs and produce call reports.
- Previous experience in a customer support role.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Customer focused.
- Adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
Perks and Benefits
- Salary 15,000 and up
- Allowances 2,000 - 3,000
- Night Differential
- Performance Incentive
- HMO (Health and Dental)
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back SM Megamall Bldg A) Bank Drive, Ortigas Ctr, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Call Center / BPO
- 100 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.