- Makati, Philippines
- 35,000.00 - 55,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Checking and Review of vouchers, monthly financial statements and related reports, accounts reconciliation, semi-monthly and annualized payroll computation, BIR Tax computations and other statutory payable
- Manages fund availability,accounts payable, credit card receivable,purchases and costing as requested
- Will lead the annual financial audit process
- Review of processes and implementation of systems improvement that are related to financials
- Supervise accounting staff
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and FRx or similar programs.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of major accounting software packages for both general ledger and statutory accounting.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
- The individual will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his / her work product. The individual will work closely with all major functional leaders of the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading Finance and/or Accounting Operations. Prior experience leading Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Travel and/or Payroll desired. Scaling functions in growth-company preferred.
- Prior experience effectively hiring, motivating and managing a team required
- Comfortable directly contributing in emerging areas of need
- Passion for end to end process design and improvement
- Experience implementing business system modules;
- Strong understanding of financial and operational controls
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Passion for hospitality. Strong interest in accounting & knowledge of the industry
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.