Finance Staff | LUZON GROUP
- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
- Ensure the proper allocation of funds in all our banks to cater various needs of all offices under Luzon Group.
- Ensure the prompt submission of daily reports by the branches.
- Manage, record and replenish petty cash fund.
- Monitor and consolidate month end reports for Finance Head Office, such as the Investment Update and the Cash Budget
- Prepare LG daily cash position and submit to Finance HO.
- Consolidate all SCC monitoring reports and submit to Finance HO.
- Comply all bank related guidance from Finance HO, such as opening/closing of bank accounts, submission of requirements for new set of signatories.
- Disseminate FD Memos immediately and record feedback, answers branch queries, and act as liaison between HO and the Areas for all concerns in connection with recent and past memorandums.
- Prepare request for payments for various LG expenses.
- Monitor all for-enrollment and dis-enrollment in the Fidelity Bond.
- Monitor the compliance with the Check Writing facilities of various banks (BDO and Unionbank)
- Facilitate the request and disposition of all pre-signed checks.
- Preparation of Luzon Group Cash Budget for the month.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
Provides Uniform (Daily and PT)
Longevity Pay every 5 Years of Service
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration [Financial Management]
- Cooperatives [Financial Management & Accounting]
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Blk2 Lot 15 Diego Silang St. AFPOVAI Phase 1, Western Bicutan, Taguig City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Multipurpose Cooperative
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.