Finance Staff | LUZON GROUP
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 months
- Recruiter responds
- 25% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 21 days ago
- Multipurpose Cooperative
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Blk2 Lot 15 Diego Silang St. AFPOVAI Phase 1, Taguig, Philippines
Banking & Finance
Business Administration [Financial Management]
Cooperatives [Financial Management & Accounting]
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ensure the proper allocation of funds in all our banks to cater various needs of all offices under Luzon Group.
- Ensure the prompt submission of daily reports by the branches.
- Manage, record and replenish petty cash fund.
- Monitor and consolidate month end reports for Finance Head Office, such as the Investment Update and the Cash Budget
- Prepare LG daily cash position and submit to Finance HO.
- Consolidate all SCC monitoring reports and submit to Finance HO.
- Comply all bank related guidance from Finance HO, such as opening/closing of bank accounts, submission of requirements for new set of signatories.
- Disseminate FD Memos immediately and record feedback, answers branch queries, and act as liaison between HO and the Areas for all concerns in connection with recent and past memorandums.
- Prepare request for payments for various LG expenses.
- Monitor all for-enrollment and dis-enrollment in the Fidelity Bond.
- Monitor the compliance with the Check Writing facilities of various banks (BDO and Unionbank)
- Facilitate the request and disposition of all pre-signed checks.
- Preparation of Luzon Group Cash Budget for the month.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
Provides Uniform (Daily and PT)
Longevity Pay every 5 Years of Service
Driven by its strong passion to serve and to uplift the lives of its members, ACDI Multipurpose Cooperative has evolved into the preferred brand of Financial Services in the Armed Forces of the Philippines since it started more than three decades ago. ACDI MPC has evolved into one of the best and fast- growing Cooperatives in the Philippines who offers diversified services to its members through different business divisions such as: Savings and lending; Aviation training; Consumer service; Agribusiness and Cooperative assurance. Now, ACDI Multipurpose Cooperative is the No.1 Cooperative in the Philippines. ACDI MPC's Vision is ‘To be the Leading Cooperative of Diversified Services’ ACDI MPC'c Mission is ‘To improve the lives of our members by providing dynamic and integrated services’.