Office-Based PR Manager
- Pasig, PhilippinesRoom 1609-B East Tower, Entrata Urban Complex, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Following the marketing strategy and direction to develop and implement PR annual/seasonal/monthly plan for PH market.
- Manage and work with PR agency on daily/monthly communication planning, reporting and media invitation for key offline activities etc.
- Establish and build strong links and effective working relationship with media, government
- Prepare and follow-up on translation & retouching of monthly press releases with agency, product team and legal team and distribution with media.
- Track and submit media monthly & yearly clippings collection, clipping analysis reports.
- Work closely with media & agency to ensure all samples are utilized for media shooting and relevant PR opportunities to achieve maximum editorial coverage.
- Coordinate local education events and requests from media/government etc.
- Support line manager and team on marketing key campaign, event execution and daily logistic issues.
- Work with cross functions/teams closely on marketing related issues and support etc.
- At least 2-year experience in marketing or PR agency with media network.
- Bachelor degree or above in communication or marketing.
- Proficient in spoken & written English is a must
- Good team player, hardworking, responsible, detailed oriented and strong communication skills.
- Experience in ESL , BPO brand or industry would be an advantage
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Philippine Stock Exchange Building, Exchange Road, San Antonio, Pasig City
- Online ESL
- 120 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.