Sales Manager | Alabang
- Muntinlupa, PhilippinesMuntinlupa, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMuntinlupaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Supervises day-to-day activities of the Sales Executives and Trainees such as attendance, work attitude, sales ethics, handling customer inquiries, reservations, releases, after-sales service follow-up, unit allocation follow-up, handling customer complaints, registration papers to maintain a standard level of performance. Formulates Sales Drives, Market Penetrations, and Saturations. Facilitates initial budget preparations.
- Prepares Training Needs Analysis, Market Analysis/ saturations, and Marketing/ Advertising plans.
- Motivates Sales Executives to produce sales. Monitors their sales performance to sustain their enthusiasm and increase dealership sales.
- Monitors releases and reservations.
- Prepares weekly reports to the General Sales Manager to update them on status of sales performance and any changes affecting automotive sales.
- Supervises training of new Sales Executives.
- Signs all Sales documents before and during vehicle release. Checks all transactions and ensures completeness of documents.
- Assists Sales Executives in closing accounts particularly fleet accounts. Assists in networking of clients (individual and corporate).
- Plans and implements sales strategies (competitor updates) in coordination with the General Manager to meet monthly and yearly objectives.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of any Business course
- At least 3 years experience in Automotive sales, exposure in Corporate accounts an advantage, extensive customer service background
- With leadership and supervisory skills – people handling, planning, leading, organizing, controlling, excellent interpersonal skills, basic knowledge about automotive industry, knows how to drive, basic understanding of Sales Admin. functions
- Results-oriented, highly self-motivated, with positive attitude, able to interact with different types of people, aggressive, analytical, competitive, people-oriented
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.