Experience Facilitator (Part-Time)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Part time
The Attraction Assistant is responsible for the experience and safety of ATEI guests (adult/kids) while engaging the attraction’s activity. He/she will enforce policies specific to the attraction use in regards to the activity nature, guests' capability and body proportions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet guests promptly in a warm and friendly manner
- Thank guests and convey anticipation for their next visit
- Establish connection to build guest signature experience and loyalty
- Gather constructive feedback to ensure satisfaction of every individual guest
- Prepare the assigned work area at the start of the day including activity tools and any related paperwork
- Ensure that you are fully conversant with the operation procedures, rules, and regulations
- Ensure the tidiness and cleanliness of the attraction before, during, and after the work shift
- Guide and facilitate guests through the course and activities per the prescribed script
- Administer and coordinate emergency first aid as necessary
- Explain and carefully enforce the activity rules and safety regulations
- Control activity while in progress and monitor the attraction while in operation
- Monitor the proper use of activity equipment, gear, and ropes course elements
- Accommodate and assist mentally/physically challenged guests
- Responsible for evacuating and assisting guest through various evacuation methods including: extreme heights, various types of platforms, stairs or ladders and other acceptable evacuation methods.
- Understand and strictly adhere to Rules and Regulations established in the Employee Handbook and Company’s policies concerning fire, hygiene, health, and safety.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation, hygiene, and grooming.
- Respond to changes in store’s job function as dictated by the industry and/or company.
- Attend training sessions and meetings as needed and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned by superiors due to business requirements
- Candidate must have completed at least 2 years in college or an equivalent vocational course
- Prior experience an advantage but not required
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule (shift) that also includes weekends and holidays
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to comply with all grooming standards and requirements
- Must be physically fit.
- Visually distinguish hand signals at a distance up to 50 feet
- Must be able to obtain a PNR Red CPR for Professional Rescuer Certification
- Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude to ensure excellent guest services
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail and Customer Service
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.