User Experience (UX) Manager
- Quezon City, Philippines, Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The UX Manager forms a bridge between the business and consumer who is determine to reshape the interactions between the business and customer. This position helps identify what frustrates customers and then determines what would classify as a positive experience for the customer and set goals related to ensuring that customers are satisfied and constantly evaluate business practices to see if they’ve met those goals.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop User Experience (UX) roadmaps for client-facing self-service along with applications, systems and interfaces for employees use.
- Develop effective and well-branded user experience throughout multiple online properties.
- Advocates for users, imparting day-to-day, strategic design leadership that fosters a shared understanding of the use-centric intersection between design, technology, content ad business goals.
- Leads the UX research to identify design opportunities, identify best practices, evaluate concepts, incorporate findings, and encourages continuous innovation.
- Develop and present strategic recommendations to entire leadership team and various executives for online, mobile properties plus employee-facing tools.
- Collaborate with various teams to design end-to-end chain of services, systems and human interactions.
- Prepare strategies and implement plans for cross-channel to assist customer-facing self-service.
- Identify improvement areas plus prospective competitive advantage for advanced research as well as exploration.
- Identify and manage required budgets for user experience.
- Ensure to prioritize User-Centered Design projects, improvements and content as per enterprise priorities as well as Experience Systems.
- Has experience in interactive/digital design, information architecture or visual design
- A Bachelor’s degree graduate, with a focus in computer science, graphic design, human factors-related field or a related discipline
- Experience in leading and mentoring direct reports
- Experience working with vendors or service providers
- Proven experience in designing, architecting and optimizing websites and/or applications
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- content Development Distribution
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.