STAR Internship Program 2019: Integrated Marketing Track
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Student Training for Accelerated Readiness Program (STAR) is a paid internship program that provides students with an opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills in different fields such as Intergrated Marketing, be trained and immersed in impactful mini projects across Brand, Customer Marketing and Trade Marketing through the guidance of the industry’s subject matter experts, and get a chance to be offered employment after graduation.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strategic thinker and quick to determine marketing opportunities and branded partnerships.
- Experience in digital media.
- Excellent communication skills—both verbal and written.
- Should be 18 years old and above.
- Open to 3rd year or graduating students who require internship credits or looking for voluntary internship.
- Amenable for deployment by June 2019 (or indicate on your resume/application the date of your availability).
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 6 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.