- Quezon City, PhilippinesABS-CBN Mother Ignacia Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for physical receipt, inspection, and issuance of wardrobe, props, and sets.
- Recording and monitoring of employee and group asset accountability of ABS-CBN and subsidiary personnel.
- Physically inspects deliveries and ensures that quality and specifications are correct.
- Monitors proper classification of items and report a violation of end users.
- Performs Goods Receipt and Goods Issuance using SAP.
- Physically issues items to end-users.
- Properly maintains inventory stock-levels.
- Facilitates disposal activities.
- Tagging of items in accordance with item type, monitoring and storing of items, ensuring proper documentation on any item movement and maintaining of Materials Master File.
- Participates in inventory counts and assists in asset physical counts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- With working knowledge of SAP
- At least 1 year of working experience as a Stock/Asset Custodian
- Knowledgeable in stock nomenclature, reports, preparation and statistics program
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- ABS-CBN Mother Ignacia Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.