Branded Entertainment & Partnerships Manager | For pooling
- Quezon City, PhilippinesABS-CBN Mother Ignacia Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manages marketing, media planning, budgeting and buying campaigns for ABS-CBN and its subsidiaries.
- Develops creative and effective integrated marketing promotional campaigns that achieve business and communication goals
- Understands brands, derives relevant and deep insights about the market and determines the strategic use of multimedia touchpoints.
- Preferably with digital marketing and digital media planning experience with the ability to develop digital campaign plans including all aspect of digital media and align with overall integrated marketing strategy.
- Develops and executes results-oriented marketing plans across various channels such as paid search, performance display, affiliate marketing, paid media and re-targeting.
- Works closely with ABS-CBN’s key advertising clients and agency partners in developing and implementing customized integrated above the line and media solutions that support clients’ campaigns and brands.
- Keeps up-to-date on digital marketing trends and developments, including attending conference and industry events.
- Understands and analyzes marketing KPIs, develops scorecards and reports on results and key initiatives to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Able to lead and inspire the creative process.
- Able to deliver clear, effective and professional presentations.
- Able to turning ideas into reality through efficient and careful planning, organizing and working with resources and different team players while keeping an eye on the objectives of the project.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Business, Public Relations, Communications, Advertising, or equivalent
- With substantial experience in brand management or any of the related fields in the areas indicated above
- Notable organizational skills, can steer projects and manage people
- Time management, interpersonal/ communication skills, organizing skills, and problem-solving skills are essential as much as customer service and sales skills
- Must have a good command of the English and Filipino language.
- Preferably with digital marketing experience, up to date on trends and developments in the market
- Relationship Management
- Brand Management
- Marketing Communications
- Events Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 10/F, ABS-CBN Mother Ignacia Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.