Research Analyst (Quantitative & Qualitative)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesABS-CBN Mother Ignacia Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Deliver day-to-day client servicing and provide support in the design, implementation, data analysis and reporting of qualitative and quantitative findings and recommendations from market research studies enabling the Customer Business Development Group to deliver innovative market research solutions that contribute to the improved business performance of ABS-CBN’s various business units.
- Client Servicing
- Directly work with nominated internal and external (if any) clients in understanding the client’s business issues or challenges.
- Provide client servicing business support by providing clients with their required market research-related business performance monitoring and tracking reports and metrics, taking into consideration quality of information, timeliness of reporting updates and agreed frequency of reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) and highlighting any findings/implications for client action.
- Responds to client’s ad hoc requests for special analysis and questions on content, basic data issues/questions and other related technical research support.
- Project Management
- Plan and organize data collection design and methodology, timeliness of deliverables, and ensure efficient costing for specific projects (quantitative and/or qualitative) that will address well-defined business needs and client issues.
- Work with external data collection subcontractors for recruitment specifications, briefing and debriefing on project objectives as well as design/methodology requirements, training on data collection requirements, monitoring progress and spot audit of quality of work to achieve required deliverables.
- Functional/Technical Research
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge on research techniques and applications.
- Formulate research plan that will address the client’s or senior management’s business issues and needs and acquire sign-off from immediate manager prior to presenting to client.
- Design and develop the questionnaires and moderator guides as well as other relevant research tools/methods to ensure the necessary data is captured.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or Finance
- Strong math, statistics and analytic skills required.
- Fresh graduate or 1 to 2 years of market/consumer/media research work experience
- Entry-level knowledge of statistics, quantitative and qualitative research
- Entry-level knowledge of common Microsoft Office applications
- Analyzing Data
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Research and Development
- Critical Thinking
- Market Research
- Customer Research
- Computer Science
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- ABS-CBN Mother Ignacia Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.