The Merchandising Technical Specialist is reponsible in getting the right merchandise, in the right place, at the right time, in the right quantities at the right place. He/she plays a major role in product sourcing and selection, product development, production planning and strategy, supplier management, quality control, and inventory management. Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Analyze business environment and market research.
- Understanding customers' need and trends.
- Do product sourcing and planning.
- Review product quality and post sals management.
- Review and analyze weekly and seasonal sell thru and sales results by category to reorder and to find new opportunities for sales increase and KPI acvhiement.
- Ensure supplier invitation and management, negotiation of prices, margins, and supplier's participation in programs and promotions.
- Conduct Product Development.
- Frequently coordinate with different departments.
- Graduate of a 4-year business course
- 2-4 years of work experience in a Marketing and or Retail company.
- Good sense of product trends and consumer needs.
- Preferably lives near BGC Taguig.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- ABS-CBN Mother Ignacia Street, Sgt. E.A. Esguerra Avenue Corner, Quezon City 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening