Digital Account Officer for Advertiser's Campaign | For pooling
- Quezon City, Philippines9/F, ABS-CBN Mother Ignacia Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Able to assess the digital requirement of Sales and Marketing in an inquisitive and proactive manner.
- Strategically provides the over-all directions to the internal teams based on the brief of the client.
- Liaise with different internal teams to check, develop and implement requirements of the client. It includes but not limited to ideation, creative and copy requirements, and feasibility checking.
- Coordinates with publishers for proper and timely implementations of branded digital executions.
- Ensures all implementations have proper documentations.
- Able to use internal tools for documentations of all implementations.
- Provides Post Mortem reports of all implementations working alongside internal key stakeholders.
- Receives and cascades updates from a different line of businesses or project owners to know all ad opportunities and know-how to implement them.
- Keeps up-to-date on digital marketing trends and developments and uses these trends to further hone his/her role as Digital AO.
- Might require seasonal, overtime, weekend/off-site work.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication, Economics, Statistics and/or any Management course
- 1-year experience in digital marketing, digital advertising, digital media buying, account management, and project management preferred
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Photoshop and video editing knowledge a plus
- Strong influencing skills (confident, assertive, diplomatic)
- Strong relationship-building skills, with a positive and enthusiastic outlook
- Flexible and open to change to an organization
- Team player
- Strong communication and strong presentation skills
- Strong writing/editing skills
- Driving client servicing excellence.
- Should be knowledgeable in digital marketing and trends.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Can work independently.
- Very organized and keen to details
- Ability to understand the issue from both the business and customer perspective.
- Strong leadership and communication (written and verbal) skills to effectively manage internal and external customers.
- Should be able to identify business development priorities.
- Drive the implementation of the projects/campaigns with the internal customers
- Be able to work efficiently and effectively despite extreme pressure.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- ABS-CBN Mother Ignacia Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.