Human Resources (HR) Account Manager
- Manila, PhilippinesABS-CBN Mother Ignacia Street, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Manages the overall HR operations of the division or subsidiary assigned from strategy formulation (Corporate, Division and HR), to implementation, monitoring, and evaluation to support the business/division in attaining its business and organizational objectives.
- Cascades corporate and HR directions and implements division-specific projects to assigned division/subsidiary
- Develops, implements, monitors and evaluates HR interventions to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of operations for assigned subsidiaries/divisions.
- Gathers feedback from assigned subsidiary/division on Systems, Operations, and ODL on policies, procedures, programs, and change management plans and provides feedback to the Team Lead/concerned heads
- Provide HR consulting support to assigned division/subsidiary.
- Performs an Upward Feedback process. Data, inputs, and information gathered (from the assigned division) are given to the Team Lead.
- Acts as the point person for all HR initiatives involving the assigned subsidiary/division.
- A graduate of Industrial Engineering or Psychology, Human Resources Management, Behavioral Science or any related course
- Should be of Managerial capacity
- Should have at least five (5) solid years of work experience specializing in total Human Resources, with specialization in Compensation Design, Manpower Planning, Performance Management and OD/Change Management;
- Should have had exposure in other fields of HR - Payroll & Benefits Administration, Recruitment, LR / ER, Training
- Preferably with experience in HR Account Management set-up
- Must be a team player, highly flexible, highly organized, and willing to work in a dynamic organization
- Excellent people management skills and able to relate to all levels of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; must be highly fluent and articulate in both English
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- ABS-CBN Mother Ignacia Street, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
About ABS-CBN Corporation
ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines’ leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television. The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile. The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.