- Quezon, PhilippinesABS-CBN Mother Ignacia Street, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Edit/produce projects assigned by the Editing & Post-Production Head.
- Makes sure that daily requirements assigned are produced within the allotted time and at par with the departmentâ€™s quality standard.
- Delivers post production requirements for topical promo spots, short AVPs and other similar requirements of all CCM clients both internal and external.
- Creates title graphics needed in the completion of the assigned projects based on agreed concepts by client and Post Production Specialists, under the guidance of the Editing & Post Production Head.
- Integrates design templates and animations produced by the motion graphics designers effectively in the assigned project.
- Makes a file copy of finished projects in the CCM Promos folder for archiving purposes.
- Manages all media existing in both the workstations and in the working tapes.
- Checks for the broadcast quality of airing of the file or tape.
- Maintains the user-level maintenance and trouble shooting of the assigned workstations and equipment to ensure unhampered productivity; and reports any maintenance or network problems to the Editing & Post Production Head
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent
- Has expereince in producing episodic and standard promo spots, audio/visual presentations and other similar requirements
- Creative and artistic
- Must be proficient in using After Effects and Adobe Premiere
- Technical Skills required: basic editing (NLE, cut to cut), dubbing and video camera options
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Must be willing to work on a contractual-based employment
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- ABS-CBN Mother Ignacia Street
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.