The Copywriter is a storyteller which will work alongside with the iWantTFC’s creative team to conceive, develop and produce verbal or textual content for the platform’s content and campaigns.
The role will help with the development of creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership and guidance of the Creative Services Campaigns and Platform lead. He/She should be able to write clear and persuasive original copy that is engaging and conforms to the brand identity of any assigned account with consistency.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpret creative briefs.
- Develop Ideas with the Creative Services team.
- Write original copy for various media: Short-form videos, Macro and Micro Campaigns, Social Media.
- Able to do the research to aid his/her development of ideas.
- Revise or redevelop ads or campaigns in response to feedback.
- Collaborate with the AV team to create cohesive storytelling for video.
- Ensure that all materials are proof read and ready for delivery or posting.
- At least 1 year experience in content creation, digital publishing, editing and/or writing
- BS/BA Degree in Marketing, Communication Arts, or any related course.
- High level of interpersonal skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, creative writing. (content / articles / copy)
- Attuned to current events, social media savvy, and with above average communication skills both oral and written and
- A strong familiarity with ABS-CBN Content.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening