The Digital Production Services Specialist acts as the hands-on project expert for multi-platform projects of branded digital-led campaigns that have the following components: Video (Bespoke video, Livestream, Reels or Shorts, Branded intrusions from narrative or non-narrative content across the ABS digital platforms, Video executions such as LSG/OBB/et al), On-ground, TV/Linear repurposing of content, production of vignettes and other creative materials. The Digital Production Services Specialist will primarily assist sales and production teams with the feasibility, potential conceptualization, costing, and project management of the said branded campaigns and activations in a highly efficient and timely manner.
- Standardizes and optimizes the process in culling sound production costs and Talent Fees (TF) for Linear and Digital-led Video BEs across YouTube, iWantTFC, Social, Podcasts (if applicable) with the objective of lessening the roadblocks for Sales to be able to close the deal and scale up BE buys based on the output of the ABS production and talent management team.
- Scope of production of Video BEs would be digital only.
- Works with various internal teams in ensuring that the BEs presented have a corresponding production cost and TF.
- For titles that are at concept level, he/she leads in bringing together Digital Branded Content Creatives and the Line Producer/Writers of the upcoming title with the intention of pre-identifying the categories of the advertisers that would have a branded intrusion within the title. He/She and the Digital Branded Content Creatives will put together a brand character map with the effort of pre-identifying the products/brands that the lead actors/characters will be utilizing to enable a more targeted approach in selling these BEs to clients.
- Works closely with Digital Branded Creatives in connecting them to the writers based on the briefing that will be done by Creatives team. He/She must also work closely with finance and/or the production teams to determine the production cost, potential TFs of the identified artists of that pre-selling title.
- Monitors and determines project/proposal/plan conformity to set guidelines of the network and government or regulating agencies when applicable.
- Keeps abreast of tentpole titles / content grid across iWantTFC and YouTube and other relevant updates related to digital content, branded opportunities and go-to-market efforts.
- Coordinates with LOBs for new initiatives, and titles and identify possible branding opportunities in collaboration with the Digital Marketing team and Digital Creatives.
- Applies thorough and in-depth knowledge of production process which includes pre- and post-production, shooting, editing, post production, airing.
- Produce BEs of all video (and if applicable audio streaming) executions of branded digital campaigns for iWantTFC, social media platforms and One Domain, if relevant/applicable:, and works closely with DIT for their implementation on ABS-CBN Digital Platforms. On-ground activations for digital-led campaigns working with Digital Branded Creatives, LOBs, or other line producers/appropriate teams.
- Mass Communications/Marketing graduate
- With related experience/exposure in TV production, creative agency work
- Team player
- Above average oral and written communication skills (can articulate ideas in agency
- and client meetings)
- Strong project/time management skills
- Attention to details
- Must be open to project-based employment
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening