- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Brand Specialist will handle the development and implementation of assigned Product/Brand’s global marketing & communication strategy & initiatives (ex. communication & marketing strategy, execution and monitoring of promotional campaigns, media planning & placement). He/she shall also provide assistance in the Region-level planning of marketing initiatives.
The Brand Specialist is tasked to develop and manage global marketing campaigns that integrate advertising, public relations, sales promotion, digital and social marketing disciplines to generate leads, optimize conversion & nurture customers
The Brand Specialist should demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills as well as cross-functional coordination skills. He/she should have demonstrated strength in thorough planning, including the ability to develop logical and detailed program mechanics and 360 communication plan.
The Brand Specialist must demonstrate the ability to flawlessly execute initiatives and plans, with consistent attention to detail.
- Work with the Global Brand Manager for assigned to product category in identifying ways to increase revenue through movies being distributed in globally – increase awareness/discoverability, ticket sales (in theaters or TVOD), bring in new customers, and engage repeat customers.
- Collaborate and work with the distribution/publishing team to identify areas we can continue to develop and/or grow, keeping in mind the profile and demographics of the area vs. movie genre.
- Ensures a comprehensive communications plan is in place.
- Collaborate with Regions in developing strategies & campaigns that will heighten awareness of Filipino films through 3rd party/non-traditional circuits, establishments and sites and platforms.
- Support the Brand Manager in the on-going assessment, analysis and reporting on campaign performance per film.
- Participate in all Market Research initiatives and Strategic/Marketing planning processes.
- Co-Lead the development of detailed mechanics and implementation plans for the global positioning per film based on the content needs of the target audience.
- Help identify market segments that would resonate with films being distributed in the region
- Responsible for integrating promotional elements into marketing and maximizing communications channels.
- Handle all promotional campaigns, media placements, merchandising of movies, from theatrical distribution until pay-per-view and external platform channels.
- Anticipate implementation potential problems and issues, and proactively make adjustments to implementations mechanics in order to ensure flawless execution of all plans.
- Assists other marketing segments/products in the implementation of events, product or project implementations as deemed necessary
- Gather and track data from appropriate sources and channels to help measure achieved KPIs and obtain feedback on campaigns
- Prepare postmortem reports for major campaigns
- Assist in collecting market intelligence on product preference, customer behavior, competitors and market opportunities.
- Preparing Requests for Payment (RFPs) to suppliers and partners
- Preparing Broadcast Orders (BO) for TVCs & in-House Ad Placement request on multi-channel platforms
- Monitoring of all campaign execution - includes digital placements, social media, etc.
- Other administrative matters that relate to the function and support of other groups to reach marketing objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Business Economics, Communications, Finance or related courses.
- At least 3 years’ experience within Marketing and/or Communication function, with exposure and good grasp of product/customer management, project management, communication & advertising
- They must have practical experience of developing successful campaigns across a wide range of disciplines, including print, broadcast and digital advertising, direct marketing, public relations, sales promotion, event management, channel development and relationship marketing.
- They must possess solid Project management skills which are essential to coordinate the work of a wide range of different internal and external partners.
- Ability to multi-task; work under pressure and on tight deadlines; and meet deadlines on multiple projects.
- Effectively manages multiple relationships and interactions at any given time, including supporting multiple Direct and Indirect Managers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills across internal team members, customers, dealers and other third-party vendors, groups or partners.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Proactive and demonstrates take-charge attitude.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- “Hands on” orientation, very comfortable with implementation activities.
- Excellent oral and writing skills
- Willing and able to travel extensively in the implementation of initiatives.
- Must possess a teamwork attitude when collaborate with all stakeholders
- Must be people-oriented
- Must be able to observe integrity when dealing commitments with internal as well as external clients
- Must have discipline when creating strat plans and follow strict timelines of projects
- Willing to work more than 8 hours and adjust to other region’s time zone from time to time
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.