CMS Technical Lead
- Quezon City, Philippines, Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
CMS Technical Lead is a highly technical position where the candidate would support the architecture and design of CMS Technologies. Leads the innovation, evaluation and direct integration of different web based application and mobile systems.
- Responsible for development of Proof of Concept for new product ideas.
- Evaluate and implement CMS solutions and do prototypes.
- Performs end-to-end Systems Integration and Functional Validation of various components.
- Develops technical requirements and test cases for various components.
- Conducts system testing and verification, deployment.
- Handles operations and monitoring of the solution.
- Ensures close collaboration with all internal and external groups to ensure proper implementation of different CMS solutions.
- Assist in documentation of architecture/design, deployment, operations and troubleshooting.
- Assist in functional validation of various components of the system that are either internally developed or licensed solutions from external vendors.
- Assist in troubleshooting of any production issues.
- Author patents to safeguard related organization’s intellectual properties.
- Handles multiple project priorities efficiently. Perform duties in a fast-paced environment, as well as learn new skills quickly.
- Keep abreast of standards and regulatory requirements as applicable to CMS solutions.
- Assist in ensuring metrics are in place for proper monitoring and strategy.
- Qualified candidates are required to have completed a bachelor’s degree. Ideally possessing a Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business or another substantially similar field AND 5 years’ work experience performing a substantially similar role.
- 5+ years of software development experience working on CMS workflows and content publishing.
- Experience working on content syndication and digital rights management is an advantage
- Must have experience working on MVC of MVVC software architecture for web systems.
- Experience with high traffic, multitier / SAAS web applications
- Shows expertise on different CMS technologies such as Kentico, Site Core, Drupal or other globally recognized CMS platforms
- 4+ years of experience developing web systems compatible with modern browsers
- Experience with different back-end systems like .Net Core, Node JS or PHP
- Experience in GraphQL, SOA, JSON, XML, and RESTful web service framework
- Must have experience with Apache or Nginx
- Ability to design and develop software with focus on maintainability, re-use, performance and scalability
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud Computing (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Must be experienced working with different storages such as elastic cache, redis cache, blob storage or cdn, etc.
- 4+ years of experience working on a DevOps environment
- 3+ years of experience developing on a TDD environment
- Must be able to create a branching and CI/CD pipeline strategy to support end to end automated deployments.
- Demonstrated experience taking action when a problem is recognized.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and changing environment.
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in a large team or departmental setting.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, experience with large-scale systems and experience writing code.
- Innate ability to provide “extraordinary service” to end clients - as client focus is critical to your success and to the program's overall success.
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Management Information Systems
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.