Web Technical Lead
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Web Technical Lead is a highly technical position where the candidate would support the architecture and design of high traffic sites compatible with modern browsers. Leads the innovation, evaluation and direct integration of different web applications, back-end and third party systems.
- Responsible for development of Proof of Concept for new product ideas.
- Must able to create web based solutions that are compatible with different platforms such as modern web browsers, smart TVs, etc.
- Evaluate and implement web solutions and do prototypes.
- Performs end-to-end Systems Integration and Functional Validation of various components.
- Develops technical requirements and test cases for various components.
- Conducts system testing and verification, deployment.
- Handles operations and monitoring of the solution.
- Ensures close collaboration with all internal and external groups to ensure proper implementation of different Web application solutions.
- Assist in documentation of architecture/design, deployment, operations and troubleshooting.
- Assist in functional validation of various components of the system that are either internally developed or licensed solutions from external vendors.
- Assist in troubleshooting of any production issues.
- Author patents to safeguard related organization’s intellectual properties.
- Handles multiple project priorities efficiently. Perform duties in a fast-paced environment, as well as learn new skills quickly.
- Keep abreast of standards and regulatory requirements as applicable to web application solutions such as cookie laws, GDPR, etc.
- Ensures that web application systems are always updated and secured to comply with application security standards such as OWASP, ISO, etc.
- Assist in ensuring metrics are in place for proper monitoring and strategy.
- Qualified candidates are required to have completed a bachelor’s degree. Ideally possessing a Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business or another substantially similar field AND 5 years’ work experience performing a substantially similar role
- 5+ years of software development experience working on high traffic and multitier applications.
- 4+ years of experience working of different frameworks such as Angular JS, React JS or Vue Js.
- Experience with back-end systems like NodeJS, .Net Core or PHP
- Experience with GraphQL, SOA, JSON, XML, and RESTful web service framework
- Must have experience working on MVC of MVVM software architecture for web systems
- Must have experience with Apache or Nginx
- Exposure on projects solutions and designing SAAS type systems and white labeling is an advantage
- Ability to design and develop software with a focus on maintainability, re-use, performance, and scalability
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud Computing (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Must be experienced working with different storages such as elastic cache, redis cache, blob storage or cdn, etc.
- Must have experience on vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- 3+ years of experience working on a DevOps environment
- 2+ years of experience developing on a TDD environment
- Must be able to create a branching and CI/CD pipeline strategy to support end to end automated deployments.
- Demonstrated experience taking action when a problem is recognized.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast-paced and changing environment.
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in a large team or departmental setting.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, experience with large-scale systems and experience writing code.
- Innate ability to provide “extraordinary service” to end clients - as client focus is critical to your success and to the program's overall success.
- Amazon Web Services
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Management Information Systems
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.