Cloud Administrator | For Pooling
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible for administering, organizing, modifying, and supporting a company's digital systems hosted on the cloud. Implements, install, and configure cloud resources, operating systems, web applications, security access and cloud related systems.
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of cloud resources, software and related cloud infrastructure.
- Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- Ensures that cloud resources, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values
- Assists project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and Planning phases of our standard Project Management Methodology (definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions).
- Participation on projects focused on smoothing the transition of projects from development staff to production staff by performing operations activities within the project life cycle.
- Accountable for the following systems: Cloud resources (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Linux, Windows, Web related applications that supports the company’s digital initiatives.
- Responsibilities on these systems include CSA engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development to ensure continual innovation.
- IT Course or Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- Cloud Systems Administration
- Web Application Deployment and Operations
- Two to Six years system administration experience
- Familiarity with the following technologies:
- Cloud: Azure and AWS (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Operating System: Linux and Windows
- Web Application Systems and Deployment: IIS, Apache, NginX, PHP, and .Net Deployment
- Cloud Related Infrastructure: Blob \ S3 Storage, Auto-Scaling templates, RDS \ SQL Azure, Content Delivery Network, DNS, Domain, Cloud\App Services and cloud security access
Perks and Benefits
- Stock Options
- Amazon Web Services
- Windows Server
- Computer System Administration
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.