IT Accounts Manager
- Quezon City, Philippines, Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The IT Accounts Head acts as the liaison between IT and the business unit. His/Her role is to shape business demand, facilitate the delivery of I.T. services and provide technology solutions that will meet the business unit’s objectives and requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the leadership of the BU to develop and maintain a multi-year technology roadmap
- Identify and integrate BU strategic plans with the technology roadmap and priorities, as appropriate.
- Partner with the project/program/portfolio management organization (PMO) to ensure a healthy and well-managed initiative portfolio for the business unit
- Measure technology and solution adoption
- Identify the business value of ideas and solutions presented to the BU. Include digital awareness, risk assessment, business continuity, and business capability requirements.
- Perform accurate multi-year budgeting and forecasting across operations and projects or programs.
- Be innovative. Be aware and knowledgeable of industry trends and digital advances as they relate to new opportunities for the BU that will suit their business needs.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the partner business unit and their processes
- Lead as the strategic interface between IT and the business unit to stimulate, surface, and shape business demand
- Ensure that the potential business value from technology investments and initiatives is captured, realized, measured, optimized, recognized and properly communicated.
- Ensure business value realization and optimization through consultancy, business case development, managing BU expectations, and identifying opportunities to add value
- Ensure project delivery and initiative progress, including consistent and effective communication. This involves managing escalation and avoiding risks
- Facilitate the cascade and implementation of enterprise-wide IT solutions and applications to assigned BUs
- Communicate the value of IT Services delivered to BUs by providing the following on a periodic basis but, not limited to: IT charges, Incident/Problem Reports/RCAs, Service Request Reports and Report on IT Services (including service availability and performance and delivery against committed SLA)
- Intervene for severity 1 and 2 incidents
- Graduate of Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering (preferably Industrial Engineering) course.
- At least 3 years experience in a lead role in IT, or any similar endeavor. Working knowledge, skill or exposure in IT is a must i.e. infrastructure, applications, methodology, standards, processes, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with a proven track record in successful implementation of technology solutions
- Must demonstrate proficient understanding of project management principles/ methodologies and possesses a demonstrated ability to adapt PM practices to meet business climate and needs
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in a large team or departmental setting.
- Experience working with technical management teams.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, experience with large-scale systems and previous experience writing code would be an advantage.
- Ability to motivate and focus a large collaboration to reach challenging goals
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision
- Must have experience working at a company that has a mature process (project plans, meeting notes, templates, status reports, etc.) that you actively participate in
- Must have experience working directly with solutions delivery/technical teams
- Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.