IT Accounts Specialist (Business Analyst)
- Quezon City, Philippines, Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The IT Accounts Specialist works hand in hand with the IT Accounts Hed and supports the IT Accounts Head in fulfilling the following responsibilities for assigned accounts: (1) Strategic Partnership and (2) Relationship Management. He/She also performs a Business Analyst role to support the planning and delivery of solutions to meet the needs of the account/business unit (understanding of BU processes, analysis of BU requirements, IT Services reporting).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand, evaluate and document high level BU processes and uncover improvements related to the technology requirements of the business units
- Gather, understand, collate and document high level business needs
- Engage in business process review and documentation, requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation, and user case or user story creation.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT technology advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Assist the Account Manager in the development and update of BU’s multi-year Technology Roadmap by collating information and documenting requirements
- Assist in managing the initiative portfolio of the business unit
- Participate in BU projects i.e. software/tool evaluation to fulfill documentation requirements and assist the Account Manager in vendor / project team coordination
- Provide special assistance to the BUs to augment Account Management function for the completion of service requests, resolution of incidents/problems and in providing TLC to the BU
- Prepare and produce useful reports i.e. the following IT Services reports
- Represent the IT Accounts Head on BU meeting/s, as needed and gather critical information from meetings attended with project teams and stakeholders.
- Graduate of Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering (preferably Industrial Engineering) course.
- At least 2 years work experience or combined experience in Business Process Analysis and Design & Systems Requirement Elicitation and Documentation. Experience on customer relations would be a plus
- Functional: Systems thinking – should be able to adequately understand organization and processes within a BU or its inter-relations outside the BU
- Technical: Entity Relations Analysis, Systems Analysis, Software Development Methodology, Documentation Skill. Must have experience working directly with solutions delivery/technical teams. Understanding codes would be an advantage.
- Business: Basic understanding of the core processes & value chain of the business
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Analytical mindset
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Customer Service
- Requirements Analysis
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Industrial Engineering
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.