MTRCB Liaison Officer (S+A)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The MTRCB Liaison officer is responsible for applying MTRCB permits for all programs, shows and plugs airing on S+A channel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In-charge of applying MTRCB permits for all airing programs/plugs in S+A and all S+A program billboard(s).
- In-charge of liquidating MTRCB payments.
- Informs programming group of the MTRCB classification/rating of all airing programs.
- Handles annual application of MTRCB Certificate of Registration of the Manila ABS-CBN Sports+Action Station as well as the Provincial ABS-CBN Sports+Action stations.
- Coordinates with FILCAPS for music cue sheet used by S+A airing programs.
- Represents S+A in KBP and Anak TV Seal meetings.
- College graduate, preferably Mass Communication / Journalism / or any related course.
- 1 year previous work related experience required. 2 years of previous work-related experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.