- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement all programmatic campaigns within the standard turnaround time
- Identify issues and troubleshoot accordingly. Escalate if needed.
- Monitor and optimize all programmatic campaigns in daily basis. Including:
- Direct programmatic campaigns
- Private auctions
- Preferred deals
- Open auction
- Provide comprehensive campaign reports with actionable insights.
- Ensure that each platform is maximizing their yield by selling their inventory at the best CPM.
- Understand and effectively communicate Programmatic’s value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
- Manage multiple accounts with their stakeholders such as planners, agency and end clients.
- Oversee and manage his/her daily client portfolio campaign maintenance including communication, campaign setup, troubleshooting and reporting as well as managing the programmatic executive support
- Identify, assess and implement opportunities that will drive the programmatic campaign for his/her client portfolio forward
- Point of contact for technology partners.
- Identify new opportunities or potential weaknesses/limitations of strategies and communicate effectively.
- Responsible for the revenue strategy for the non-direct revenue sources.
- Provide regular reports with detailed actionable insights.
- Graduate of a 4-year communication, advertising, marketing or business course (and other equivalent courses).
- Work experience – minimum of 2-3 years in a media agency, primarily handling digital campaigns.
- Managerial experience
- Self-driven, results-oriented, solutions-focused with a positive outlook
- Effective at people management and compliant with following policies and practices in line with the talent team. Good knowledge around recruitment, performance management best practice, motivation, development plans and issue resolutions
- Advanced presentation skills
- Advanced communication and writing skills – working across the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills (knowledge)
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Consistently over-delivering on client objectives
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; working under pressure and prioritize workload
- Excellent project management skills to prioritize tasks on these busy accounts;
- be confident working with numbers and large amounts of data
- be able to adhere to processes and best practices
- Highly organized and capable of working independently
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.