Cluster Security and Safety Officer | Baguio
- Baguio, PhilippinesBaguio, Cordillera Administrative Region, PhilippinesBaguioCordillera Administrative RegionPhilippines
- Full time
The Cluster Security and Safety Officer – RNG Cluster is responsible for implementing security and safety programs, projects, and other related activities for subsidiary groups.
Assists in formulating, implementing, and conducting regular/periodic review of security & safety policies, procedures, and guidelines ensuring compliance with pertinent government regulations and laws; manages the Guard Force operation, operation of the Technical Security and Automated System, as well as the Visitor Management, and/or Emergency Management Team, as applicable.
Deploy requirements of and initiate requisitions of security, safety and emergency related equipment and implement maintenance programs related thereto; and ensures these are aligned with the Security and Safety Programs: Standards; Plans; Policies and Guidelines prescribed by the Head, Corporate Security and Safety Division (HCSSD).
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- At least seven (7) years progressive career in the Military or Law Enforcement Field, Intelligence Field or Security/Safety Management Field, the last four (4) of which must be in a responsible charged position.
- At least five (5) years Supervisory Level or at least two (2) years Managerial Level experience
- At least three (3) years Accredited OSH Practitioner
- Basic Occupational Safety & Health (BOSH) Qualified or the equivalent of a Safety Officer (SO2) Level
- Must complete the Safety Officer 3 (Level) within three (3) years of employment
Technical Skills Requirement:
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Security Management
- Risk Assessment, Survey Inspection and Investigation
- Intelligence Gathering, Assessment and Analysis
- Strong knowledge of regulations and laws related to the following:
- OSH Standards and Laws
- Building Code
- Fire Code
- OSH Training Instructor
- OSH Inspection/Audit
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- First Aid and Emergency Management
Other Skills Requirement:
- Demonstrated excellence in time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Safety and Security
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Baguio, Cordillera Administrative Region, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.