Executive Producer (Creative Programs Inc.)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Ensure that the master schedule (timelines) is implemented in accordance to operational and cost efficiency standards.
- Ensure that all manpower and logistical requirements (schedule, contracts, payments, ex-deals etc.) are in place prior to actual taping/telecast.
- Ensure alignment of production elements with program script and objectives. Oversee creative meetings and liaise with the production house.
- Determine and justify the required production budget for regular/existing programs based on identified manning level (on and off cam), talent fees and concept demands
- Supervise and ensure that production is done in accordance to set operational efficiency standards.
- Assess the quality of the scripts and recommends changes (if major) to the production manager or creative manager as necessary. Make final decisions of script changes (if minor) and instruct the Headwriter to implement;
- Ensure that the final content is aligned with program objectives and is accordance with the rules and regulations of the Company, KBP and MTRCB;
- Drive and strengthen the program branding via multi-media (TV, radio, press releases, text, internet, etc) sustained promo strategy;
- Manage the channel budget related to the program. Together with CMG & Sales, brainstorms for Brand Entertainment’s and in-program sales executions
- Sustain and innovate on the program’s concept/branding
- Perform other tasks may be required.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, project and time management skills;
- Able to work with minimal supervision;
- Basic understanding and good aesthetic taste for various forms of presentation, including artwork, web, print and graphic design, motion graphics and typography, film, and written content;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledgeable of designated channel’s content;
- Willing to work long hours.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.