The Car Registration Liaison Officer will provide Kapamilya Experience for the processing and fulfillment of requests related to all motor vehicle registration service of ABS-CBN Shared Service Center. He/she will handle the end to end processing of Land Transportation Office (LTO) registration and renewal of all vehicle units administered and registered under ABS-CBN and its subsidiaries. The role must handle queries, resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Create and maintain good communication relationship with internal and external partners and providers
- Accurately and timely process request for registration and renewal of motor vehicle to LTO
- Remind the clients for renewal of company motor vehicle
- Ensures that all ABS-CBN vehicle policies and guidelines are strictly followed
- Escalates deviations from policies as soon as possible
- Ensures all vehicles registered under ABS-CBN and its subsidiaries is all up to date
- Handles queries regarding motor vehicle registration/renewal services and direct them to proper channels
- Provides reports analysis based on request and requirements of management
- Other related motor registration and related services that will support and enhance the operations and services of the company
- Graduate of any four-year course
- At least 1-2 years of previous work in related experience.
- Previous work experience in a vehicle registration industry is a requirement
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office 365 applications (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to write, analyze and present technical reports (can present to top management).
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.