Video Editor (Creative Programs Inc.) | For Pooling
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The main responsibility of the Video Editor is to edit (cut to cut and post production) video executions for the Metro. Style website and Metro social media accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with the Video Producer/Digital Content Producer/Multimedia Producer in editing video executions.
- Submits output based on the agreed deadline with the editorial team.
- Graduate of Mass Communication, Fine Arts, Industrial Design, or other relevant field or equivalent education and experience.
- With exceptional project management skills and can organize and execute multiple projects under tight deadlines, excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, able to relate well with people from all levels, flexible, thrives under pressure.
- Excellent writing skills and editorial judgment.
- Has experience in producing and editing videos.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.