Multimedia Producer (for Metro.Style)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Works with the Metro Team in the production of digital content from conceptualization, shooting, directing, and editing of materials.
- Plays a key role on content acquisition: pitches ideas, participates in meetings, helps develop and maintain editorial calendar.
- Interviews subjects, collates materials, and attends press conferences and events for the brand/
- Submits output based on agreed deadline with the editorial team.
- Attends shoots when required.
- Graduate of Mass Communication, Fine Arts, Industrial Design, or other relevant field or equivalent education and experience.
- With exceptional project management skills and can organize and execute multiple projects under tight deadlines, excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, able to relate well with people from all levels, flexible, thrives under pressure.
- Excellent writing skills and editorial judgment.
- Has experience in producing and editing videos.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.