Property Management Officer
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Property Management is primarily responsible for scouting and assessing new locations to be used for taping and ensure that sufficient locations options can be found in the new Location Database for TV Productions location requirements. The incumbent shall ensure timely update of locations information for existing locations by regular reevaluation of existing locations in the new Location Database.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and study the location landscape of potential taping locations.
- Scouting for locations that will meet taping requirements and logistics.
- Detect those areas where there are no legal impediments to ensure harmonious and safe taping.
- Draft proposal and secure documents needed for Location Vendor processing.
- Draft detailed location map ensuring complete security and safety information requirement are met such as nearest Hospital, Police Stations, etc.
- Prepare presentation and submit survey/ocular result to IS, CSSD, and other teams.
- At least College level
- Plus if with background in TV production and Property Management
- Ability to speak, write, and read fluently in Filipino and English
- Must know how to drive and have valid driver’s license (Manual Transmission)
- Knowledge in basic landscape/location photography
- Excellent map making skills
- Demonstrated excellence in time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.