- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Rental Officer is primarily responsible for carrying out the transactions and negotiations related to the location and equipment requirements of production. He/She shall ensure timely communication with the concerned groups within the company and with external contracts as well , such as the providers, vendors, and government offices, amongst others. The preparation and submission of reportsin reference to the rentals shall also be his/her responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- One (1) year previous work related experience required. Two (2) years of previous work related experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications. Demonstrated excellence in time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 8 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.