Responsible for monitoring, maintenance and support of ABS-CBN Corporation’s network infrastructure in Manila campus as well as regional offices nationwide.
- Continuously keeping up to date the area related internal knowledge base and prepare required documentation, procedure definitions in order to ensure effective support work and knowledge transfer.
- Knowledge in next generation network technologies, cloud computing, virtualization, content distribution network is an advantage.
- Completion and closure of trouble tickets endorsed to IT-NMG via Kapamilya Service Portal
- Familiarity with network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, etc.
- 2nd-level technical support of various IT –Network services like network cabling, internet, LAN, Wi-Fi connectivity, telephony, Firewall and network security.
- Provide remote/phone-in technical support to ABS-CBN Regional including Global offices like USA, Canada, Australia and others.
- Requires experience and familiarity with Cisco routing/switching hardware and software with knowledge in LAN/WAN or Security technologies along with demonstrating a firm understanding of general TCP/IP routing and switching principles.
- Perform network support activities in the event of operational support incidents in line with local and global SLAs.
- Requires knowledge in next generation Firewall and advanced network security skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Rotating shifts, off hours (on-call) availability and willing to work in shifts 24/7 is a must.
- Network Administration
- Computer Networking
- Cisco Networking (CCNA)
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Information Systems
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.