Head, International Partnership and Distribution | ABS-CBN Film Productions Inc.
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The International Content and Partnerships Head strategizes the long-term business strategies and short-term operational tactics related to furthering the international film initiatives of ABS-CBN Films. The strategies are developed with the individual creative and production units, supervised by the Head of International Sales, and approved by the Managing Director.
- Handle and manage ABS-CBN Films international co-productions and partnerships
- Negotiate/pave the way for ABS-CBN Films’ content’s entry to festivals and therefore leading to expansions of brands to the regional markets and introduction to potential partners for content
- Present ABS-CBN Films’ and create business relationship with other film producers particularly for regional/international expansion
- Offer our content to potential partners for syndication, licensing, etc. – outside the realm of theatrical distribution – local / international
- Handle negotiations and deals with producers and film auteurs all over the world for possible partnerships
- Present ABS-CBN Films in film festivals and film markets
- Influence management to acquire, license foreign content for co-production
- Oversee local production for international release
- Manage international production shoots intended for the international market
- Oversee outsourced partners in delivering content for the non-Filipino
- Synthesize learning and cascade all these to the ABS-CBN Films officers and key staff
- To establish the presence, image and brand of ABS-CBN Films, and monitor the progress of these deals until final fruition.
- Have created/produced/acquired content in long or short form
- Were exposed to local and international film markets (Mainstream, Indie or Maindie)
- Have joined film festivals before- either as content creator or as producer (Mainstream, Indie or Maindie)
- Have established industry connections- particularly in Film (local and international circles)
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.