Business Analyst (News and Current Affairs)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Gathers business requirements and create use cases, user stories, system requirements specifications, interface requirements and other systems, and acceptance criteria
- Participates in meetings and workshops to communicate information system capabilities and drafts Meeting Minutes
- Responsible for explaining, simplyfying and condensing information from multiple sources to achieve unified voice and clarity purpose
- Performs ongoing testng and monitoring business processe and new functionality
- Coordinates with network, Cloud Administrators and Developers
- Manage change requests
- Responds to user inquiries relating to software and mobile applications to resolve problems and supporting end-users
- Coordinate with subject matter experts in various business lines and departments to answer specific questions and record new information accurately
- Performs other related function as assigned to ensure efficient and effective functioning of work unit
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/College Degree in engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent, Industrial Engineering.
- At least 6 months working experience in Business/Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to successfully adapt to changes that impact the needs of the business.
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Possess the ability to work well under pressure and ability to seek and synthesize information and communicate in a compelling and succinct form
- Must demonstrate attention to detail in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills
- ability to work independently to produce quality work to execute and implement projects and deliverables in tight time constraints
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including diplomacy and ability to work with all levels of staff and leadership.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.