Digital Content Producer (For Metro)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develop and post innovative, interactive and creative content that encourages participation for the Channel's website/channel page.
- Repurpose aired videos by editing into short form for Youtube content.
- Create content that drives community engagement.
- Cover events and upload photos or videos on Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Channel's digital page/website.
- Coordination with the Digital Marketing team for the content to be posted or updated on the channel's social media accounts.
- Will have editorial responsibility for and commission content in line with the agreed strategy and with understanding of operational and financial constraints, and drive innovation, change and continuous improvement throughout, particulary the online offering.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication, journalism, advertising, marketing or other relevant field or equivalent education and experience.
- 1 year previous work related experience required. 2 years of previous work related experience preferred.
- Excellent writing skills and editorial judgment, with proven ability to develop and create high-quality digital media.
- Background in producing and handling a range of content: Text, photos, video, graphics, multimedia, interactives, tweets, posts, etc.
- Headline, copyediting and photo editing experience are required. Assignment skills and video experience are a big plus.
- Fluency in social media - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.