Writer (Creative Programs Inc.)
- Quezon City, Philippines, Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Generate 6 to 8 articles daily for during assigned workdays for publishing on the website
- Cover assigned events during assigned workdays
- Create possible interview questions for key persons during event
- Coordinate with assigned editors in production of video output from event
- Ensure timely delivery and release of written and video output relating to event
- Assist in audio-visual requirements of during actual backpack/event coverage
- Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication, journalism, advertising, marketing or other relevant field or equivalent education and experience
- With at least 6 months to 1 year previous work related experience required.
- Ability to work in a team-fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.