Sales Associate for School Partnerships
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- At least 2 years previous work-related experience required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications. Demonstrated excellence in time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Identify and develop new sales leads and turn these into increased business.
- Forecasting and prospecting sales leads (taking into consideration school season
- Bring new business opportunities to his assigned territory and facilities client growth; specifically, to study how to increase penetration of schools directly instead of relying on Tour Operations
- Perform daily visits/presentations according to work itinerary, within the assigned geographical area
- Coordinate with SRA’s in managing field trip booking and schedules of Direct Schools.
- Assist the SRA in following up payment collection of schools in relation to their field trip.
- Coordinate ocular visit request from Schools to SRA and back to schools.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.