- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Formulate and implement methodologies to combine traditional and emerging AI technologies/ techniques to profile and understand the diversity of users/ customers of various digital properties in ABS-CBN
- Employ data cleansing, transformation, and feature reduction to understand user/ customer profile and behavior (e.g. socio-demographics, viewing patterns, interest/ preference, platform usage, etc.) across different digital properties and subsequently perform correspondence analysis, cross tabulations, clustering analysis, and/ or segmentation techniques to identify prominent/ relevant features.
- Understand how the data collected from these digital properties are structured and find relationships between these structures and the actual impac to the users/ customers.
- Serve as a cross-product (ABS-CBN's vast news content and other digital assets) expert, providing technical guidance in Natural Language Processing (NLP) specifically, information retrieval, data mining, predictions, and machine learning/ deep learning experiments and projects.
- Apply NLP techniques to determine tags and extract nuances that may be vital in developing and improving the end-to-end recommendation engine for all digital platforms and purchasing channels.
- Iteratively expand and improve on implemented solutions by collaborating and validating with relevant stakholders and teams.
- Continuously identify new opportunities to apply the technologies/ techniques.
- 2+ years industry experience in building end-to-end systems that leveragee machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing technologies.
- Computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, etc.
- Experience in one or more data sciences languages or toolkits such R, Python, numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, Tensorflow, etc.
- Probability and statistics: statistical measures, distributtions, hypothesis testing, regressions, etc.
- Experience working with relational SQL and NoSQL data stores.
- Familiarity with the most commonly used Machince Learning and Deep Learning algorithms and techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Bachelor's/ Master's in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science. Statistics, Engineering, or related technical fields.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.