Professional Mechanical Engineer
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Recommends cost reduction activity for mechanical and equipment plans and energy.
- Provide guidance on building construction and plant-wide investment project related to mechanical equipment.
- Provides technical expertise and consultancy pertaining to mechanical equipment and system efficiencies such as HVAC, Fire Protection, Elevators, STP, Pumps, and other mechanical related systems.
- Provides advises on all Utility projects, particularly activities on new machine set-up (investment), PM Mechanical and building maintenance in order to ensure effective consistent implementation.
- Managing plant layout, both broadcasting and non-broadcasting related to all Mechanical Equipment.
- Represent the company in different government institutions requiring the presence of PMEs. Guides applicants of PME on Thesis creation and presentation.
- Coaches/ mentor/ trains other engineers, supervisors, and technicians on matter of mechanical equipment.
- Design, reviewing, signing and stamping of mechanical plans, permit, and application for the company.
- Monthly visit/ audit/ technical report for QC facilities with facility improvement recommendations and facility safety.
- Annual technical report/ certification for QC facilities with facility improvement recommendations and facility safety.
- Answers inquiries regarding the Philippine Mechanical Engineering Code and related legal requirements.
- Other task related to equipment, management, process, and procedure efficiency improvements
- Education: Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Skills: Competent in Management/ Leadership Skills; Strategic Planning; Organizing; Leading and Controlling; Computer Literate
- Experience: With at least 20 years in the field of Mechanical Engineering with a Professional Engineering License
- Job level
- Director / Executive
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.