Public Service Events Officer
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Event Coordination & Implementation:
- Manage the end-to-end execution and logistics of activities assigned ranging from the following:
- Support the Program Manager in developing and implementing public service activities aligned to the strategic objectives of the company
- Meet with internal clients to gather their requirements, provide recommendations, and aid recommendation
- Manage the overall calendar of public service initiatives
Employee Volunteer Program:
- Recruitment and processing of volunteers
- Evaluation of programs and volunteers
- Write articles of public service events to be published in the e-frequency
- Together with the Program Manager, develop and implement the partnership strategy including:
- Assist in maintain and developing working relationships with existing partner organizations
- Explore opportunities to bring new potential partners
- Develop and Maintain the partnership database
- Ability to work in a public service-oriented environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Able to strategize, implement and establish rapport with people from different backgrounds, positions and sectors
- With strong writing, planning and organizational skills
- With experience in database and project management
- Preferably with experience in alumni relations, external affairs, volunteer or community project initiatives
- Open to working proj. based/ contractual
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Public Service and NGOs
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.