Library Clerk (Creative Programs Inc.)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
This position is responsible to prepare daily program log and generate monthly program schedule for the assigned channel. He/She should be able to keep all program materials.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring of Returning/Borrowing of Master tapes/Safety Master or Edited Tapes of Cinema One, Lifestyle Network, MYX and Hero.
- Receives/records and files incoming hard drive and tapes of Lifestyle Network, Hero and Cinema One from Acquisition Department.
- Receives/records all returned/turnover produced master tapes of Cinema One, Lifestyle Network, MYX and Hero
- Delivers/pull-out edited tapes to/from TOC. (Cinema One and Hero)
- Monitors all inactive tapes.
- Prepares records of inventory of Master tapes/Safety Master or Edited Tapes of Cinema One, Lifestyle Network, MYX and Hero.
- Submit records to Channel Manager, Channel Head and Program Acquisition for approval (tape disposal or return to supplier)
- Documentation (Recording/System encoding of disposal/return of tapes)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or other relevant field or equivalent education and experience
- 1-2 years previous work-related experience required.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated excellence in time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Amenable to work on a project-based employment.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.