Remote Cameraman (S+A)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
To capture all footages required by the game, script, director, and authorized production personnel (e.g. Executive Producer/Associate producer, Segment Producer, Assistant Director, or Production Assistant) in a remote live or taping coverage.
- Provide camera-specific knowldege and skills necessary to capture footages with the necessary audio/ambiance.
- Ensure that the quality of his shoots or footages is at par with the industry standards in terms of framings, composition, focusing, and camera angles.
- Demonstrate effeciency in choosing appropriate camera accessories (eg., lenses, dollies, tripods) in order to achieve the requirements of the script, director, and authorized production personnel.
- Demonstrate effeciency at work and display personal effectiveness in working with others (internal and external contacts).
- Graduate of any broadcasting, communications, photography or film course.
- Work experience - a minimum of 2 years as a cameraman
- With good verbal and communication skills
- Sports enthusiast
- At least 5ft 8"
- Knowledgeable in operating and trouble shooting camera equipment and accessories
- Must also have excellent hand-eye coordination, artistic instincts, communication skills, and eyesight. Because most sporting events are shown live, it is especially important for cameramen to stay focused and accurately capture each moment. They must also be cognizant of the words and actions happening around them, live; if something in violation of a station's censorship policies, they need to be ready to react.
- Must be attentive and steady-handed
- Candidate must have plenty of stamina, should be physically fit, observant, capable of concentrating for long periods of time, and must have excellent hand-eye coordination, hearing and color vision.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Skilled Trade
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.