Events Risk Management Officer
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Conducts assessments to determine possible company exposure to risks associated with the conduct of planned events.
- Conducts ocular inspections to determine the suitability of buildings, areas or spaces as venues for events and/or location shoots with safety and security of people and equipment as primary considerations.
- Coordinates with and seek support from concerned building/ venue owners, local government, law enforcement and military authorities, and emergency services providers vis-a-vis planned company events.
- Prepares draft security plans, emergency contingency plans and other plans to address or mitigate risks associated with the conduct of planned events for consideration and approval by the Head, SERMD.
- Propose policies to ensure consistency in the implementation of procedures and guidelines towards mitigation, if not elimination, of risks associated with the conduct of events especially major events to be compliant or consistent with international safety standards and globally-accepted practices for the safety of events.
- At least 2 years of college education; at least 5 years of work experience in the field of safety/ security including at least 2 years at supervisory level.
- Proficient in the field of Crowd Management; strong background in first aid and emergency management
- Open to working in a full-time consultancy status
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Safety and Security
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.