Content Development Specialist | For Pooling
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Content Production Specialist is responsible in assisting the content development team in producing episodes of the original series. He/She will be involved from the conceptualization, pre-production, principal photography, and post production, and he/she will ensure that all episodes and creative materials are of utmost quality and will meet delivery date.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the production of Adober Studios’ original series from conceptualization to post-production
- Works with producer and production team in developing ideas and concepts, scripts and storyboards for the series and for promotional materials
- Plan and organize production schedules
- Assess production requirements and secure necessary equipment for the shoot
- Oversee the production of each episode
- Manage post-production schedules and ensure timely delivery of videos
- Assess the creative and technical quality of videos and promotional materials according to the standards of Adober Studios
- Provide support to the platform strategy team and sales and marketing team
Social Media Content
- Coordinates with Adober Studios’ multimedia artists and platform strategist to ensure proper communication and promotion of the original series.
- Responsible for producing promotional materials for the series and facilitates publishing of said materials
Major Internal and/or External Contacts
- The Content Production Specialist coordinates with the producer, content creators, creator development team, content development team, platform strategy team and sales and marketing team of Adober Studios.
- He / She may also coordinate with the different LOBs, especially TV production groups and shared services.
- The Content Production Specialist is expected to apply his / her knowledge in production to facilitate the production process of the original series efficiently.
- He/She is expected to use his / her discerning taste and judgment in checking and approving creative materials and ensure that all outputs meet the standards of Adober Studios.
- With a Bachelor’s degree in Film, Multimedia Arts, Mass Communications, Visual Communication, or any related field
- Creative. Passionate about telling stories and determined to make his/her fresh ideas come to life
- Knowledgeable in the different stages and processes of production
- Possesses basic skills needed in production -- scriptwriting, cinematography, editing, production design, etc.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.