Content Management Specialist
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Content Management for Core Brands Specialist shall implement the overall content strategy and design of the core brands of ABS CBN Global across the various platforms, based on performance and viewing data, user behavior and product roadmap of each business. The Content Management Specialist shall facilitate the strategies for his/her assigned content ecosystem through programming and playlisting and work closely with their respective stakeholders and the CMCB Head.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement the multi-platform content design for all the core brand, products and services of ABS CBN Global in consideration of the business objective and product roadmap of each service and the content distribution windowing policy.
- Provide the necessary support in driving the effectiveness of strategies, content design and content creation based on data and analytics and adjust the content design according to behavior and preference of the users
- Align with the Content Promo and Production, Marketing and various functions and LOBs to implement content marketing campaigns.
- Orchestrate the accurate and timely implementation of content design and strategies for core products and services
- Conceptualize and recommend content-related features and offerings that will enhance user experience and improve product performance for core brands.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry developments and competitors
- Participate in all content-related alignment meetings as determined by the CMCB Head
- Regular correspondence with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct the preliminary preview and review of original and/or acquired content in the various platforms
- Maintain an agile mindset for the management of core brands and services
- Maximize company resources to assure cost and operational efficiency
PROBLEM-SOLVING and DECISION MAKING
- Able to come up with immediate solutions and adjustments during unforeseen incidents that require prompt changes in content design for the core brands
- Able to adhere to corporate values of integrity, leadership and excellence and people skills
- Able to ensure strategic and timely conceptualization and execution of campaign strategies for all the core products and services
- Able to conceptualize and present strategies to any audience
- Able to abide by the system and policies set by the superior
- Able to implement and adhere to the set strategies and standards of quality
- Able to maximize company resources to assure cost and operational efficiency
- Able to interpret and analyze data/information and identify alternative course of action
- Able to make reasonable, realistic and timely decision even in the absence of the Content Management for Core Brands Head (CMCB)
- Able to actively participate in brainstorming sessions
- Able to learn and apply new digital skills
- Able to work efficiently under time pressure
- Able to manage people and resolve conflicts effectively to ensure productivity in a healthy working environment
- Must be a graduate of any four-year course, preferably Advertising or Mass Communications, Visual Communications, Advertising
- Must have experience in content design, strategy, and management
- Must have an appreciation of content produced by the ABS CBN Corporation and other content providers
- Must have a pleasing personality and good PR Skills
- Knowledge of digital trends and technology
- Knowledge of data analysis preferred
- Knowledge of digital content curation and acquisition preferred
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.