IT Process Management Head
- Quezon City, Philippines, Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Human Resources and Competency Management
- Provide a structured approach to ensure optimal acquisition, planning, evaluation and development of IT human resources.
- He/She shall ensure that: (1) IT Organization is structured to deliver effectively and efficiently; and (2) IT personnel are competent and motivated.
Process Quality Management
- Define and communicate quality requirements in all processes, procedures and related enterprise outcomes.
- He/She shall enable controls, ongoing monitoring, and the use of proven practices and standards in continuous improvement and efficiency efforts.
- Define agile Service Management best practice processes and ensure that these are adopted and sustained to enable the effective management and implementation of services.
- He/She shall be in charge of the following ITSM processes: (1) Change Management - ensure authorization of changes are made in a timely manner and with minimal errors; and (2) Problem Management - ensure that IT-related problems are resolved so that they do not reoccur.
Continual Improvement and Performance Management
- Continually align and realign IT processes and services to the changing business needs by identifying and implementing improvements to IT.
- He/She shall ensure that: (1) ensure relevant KPI’s are in place and are consistently being measured; (2) provide timely, accurate and relevant management information that will aid in making strategic decisions; and (3) recommend improvement opportunities
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Business, or other Information Technology-related course
- At least 10 years of work experience or combined experience in Agile Processes, IT Service Management, IT Process and Policies Analysis and Design, Quality Management, Project Management, Implementation, and Transformation
- Should have an in-depth application of the agile methodology, process analysis, service management, and quality management
- Should have the application of project management.
- Should be knowledgeable in systems analysis, entity relations analysis, software development, and project management methodology
- Design thinking – should be able to pull together solutions to problems that are centered to customer’s point of view
- Agile discipline – should be able to respond, adapt and implement changes swiftly
- Lean thinking – expected to lead in delivering optimized value to customers
- Systems thinking – should be able to adequately inter-relate processes, services and systems.
- Process discipline – expected to be the steward of ensuring strict adherence to standards, policies and IT frameworks
- Technology interest – expected to be interested in current technology solutions and trends
- Must be ITIL Certified and Six-Sigma belt holder
- Other certifications such as PMP, COBIT, and relevant IT Governance frameworks are a plus
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
Licenses and Certifications
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- (Six Sigma) Yellow Belt
- (Six Sigma) Green Belt
- (Six Sigma) Black Belt
- ITIL v2 Foundation
- ITIL v2 Practitioner
- ITIL v3 Foundation in IT Service Management
- ITIL v3 Expert
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.